Oriens Maintenance Services Ltd is seeking a B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join the team at London Biggin Hill Airport:
Oriens Maintenance Services Ltd is the British Isles Authorised Pilatus Service Centre, supporting Pilatus PC-12 & PC-24 aircraft, serving HNWC across our territory. This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic team of driven and talented engineers who thrive on delivering first class service and support.
- Candidates must be prepared to travel for AOG recovery purposes
- Currently Mon-Fri but potential shift work required in the future
- Preference will be given to candidates with light aircraft maintenance experience and group ratings.
- Type training will be provided
- Salary commensurate with maintenance sector
- Pension/Healthcare/Competitive Holiday
- Additional aircraft types, soon to be added to Oriens Aviation portfolio
If you are looking for something different, unique and somewhere where you can bring value from your own talents and skills, please email your CV and Covering Letter to our General Manager, Stuart Locke: [email protected]
Oriens Maintenance Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.