Oriens Maintenance Services Ltd is the British Isles Authorised Tecnam & Pilatus Service Centre, supporting All Tecnam platforms, Pilatus PC-12 & PC-24 aircraft and is a Cirrus Approved Service Centre, serving HNWC across our territory. This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic team of driven and talented engineers who thrive on delivering first class service and support.
- Candidates must be prepared to travel for AOG recovery purposes
- Currently Mon-Fri but potential shift work required in the future
- Candidates must be available and free to travel.
- Type training will be provided
- Very competative salary structure.
- Pension/Healthcare/Competitive Holiday
If you are looking for something different, unique and somewhere where you can bring value from your own talents and skills, please email your CV and Covering Letter to our General Manager, Stuart Locke: [email protected]
Oriens Maintenance Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.